Stopped the Couchsurfing temporarily. The reason 1

June 24, 2017

Stopped Couchsurfing temporarily


Because I had some reasons that I had to stop it at that time.
However, There is no negative reasons from Couchsurfing, just personal reason.

This time, it is not about Couchsurfing experience but let me introduce one of the reasons just little bit.


A Baby was born!

September, 2012


looking the new sister


The first reason is this. She was born as our 4th child.
She was born in the early morning. Unfortunately, I couldn't be there for the birth of her in real time this time ( I was there in case of other 3 ones) because I had take care of other 3 ones, cook the breakfast for them and bring to preschool and elementally school etc. But I went to a hospital as soon as my kids gone to their schools and met her finally.

What a cutie!:) 
I was relieved she was born safely, anyway.

We named her Arina. 
Actually, this name idea was born from French girls who stayed with us. We hoped to give kind of European-ish name for the new baby's name.
And my wife preferred French name, so we asked them to think about it.
I'm not sure about it but I think they said that Arina is meant kind of Sunlight and very beautiful name in French. 
Wow! Great idea! Also it has not strange sound as Japanese name, so we decided to use it.

After I restarted Couchsurfing, I will have some guest who came from French speaking countries. I always explain this story and meaning of Arina, but everybody response with " ??? " ......
  .....Maybe I misunderstand something about meaning.....:(

Anyway, the most important thing is this name is given from Couchsurfer !
Usually, It's never happened at least in Japan. I have to thank I could get this great opportunity.
If they didn't come here, Arina might has another name more Japan-ish.

Now, She became big!!









You Might Also Like

0 コメント

Please leave us comments in feel free.